Protect Your Belongings with Renters Insurance in Crofton MD
If you rent a home or apartment, your landlord probably carries insurance on the building but that coverage won't replace your possessions in the event something happens. precisely why you need Tenant (or Renters) Insurance.
Tenant Insurance Protects You In Four Primary Ways
- Allows you to replace your property (clothing, furniture, etc.) if it is stolen, damaged or destroyed.
- Covers injuries that may happen to other people while they are in your rental unit. There may be a liability issues that your tenant insurance covers.
- Covers your additional living expenses if you're forced to leave your rental unit because of an insurable loss.
- Provides coverage for your personal liability if you accidentally cause damage to a unit that adjoins yours.
Another benefit of tenant insurance is that it provides coverage for your personal property while it is temporarily away from your home. For example, while you're traveling.
Protect Against These Perils
- Fire and Lighting
- Windstorm and Hail
- Riot and Civil Commotion
- Vandalism and Malicious Mischief
- Theft at Residence
- Falling Object
- Weight of Ice or Snow
- Accidental Overflow of Water from Plumbing
- Accidental Electrical Damage to Appliances
We Offer a Variety of Additional Coverages to Fit Your Special Needs
- Loss of use
- Credit card, counterfeit money, and forgery coverage
- Building additions/alterations coverage
Coverages To Protect You
- Personal liability coverage protects you and your spouse or any relatives living with you and anyone under age 21 in your care
- Protects against claims you're legally obligated to pay: bodily injury, sickness, disease, and death of others.
- First Aid Expenses of Others.
- Accidental Death Benefits
- Damage to Property of Others
- Pays cost of defending claim against you, whether you are liable or not
Additional Coverages Available
- Jewelry, Watches and Furs
- Silverware/Gold ware/Pewter ware
For more information about our business insurance products and services, please email or call us for a quote now at 410-721-2461 or 301-262-8600.